We welcome you at OLYMPUS MEDITERRANEAN HOTEL.
We are very glad that you have chosen our hotel for your holidays.
We’d like to give you the following information, which will help you feel “at home”.
Our personnel is ready to help you at any time.
We wish a pleasant and comfortable stay in our hotel.
The Hotel Manager
Always at your disposal for any question or problem that may arise.
The hotel reception operates 24 hours a day, at level 2.
The following credit cards are accepted for any payment:
VISAMASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, MAESTRO.
Please check out by 12.00 noon.
In case you want to stay in your room longer (upon availability), please inform the Reception the day before.
WAKE UP CALLS
Please contact the Reception by dialing 50.
- We can assist you in transferring your luggage upon arrival or departure. Please contact with reception.
- There is luggage room available when needed upon arrival or departure. The service is available free of charge.
We can provide you with Pickup and Drop-off transfers from the airport, port, train station upon agreement with the reception upon arrival or departure.
- There is a telephone available in each room connected to the central call center and the calls are charged directly to your account based on the cost of the provider.
- You can use your room telephone for direct calls by dialing 0 to open an external line and then the number you want to call
- In case you want to call to another room in the hotel please dial direct the room number
- To contact the Reception please dial 50
- The hotel’s telephone number is 23510 64650
- The hotel’s fax number is 23510 64659
- To send a fax please contact the reception by dialing 50
- The hotel’s e-mail is [email protected]
- You will find information about the dialing codes of all countries on the last page of this guide
- Your callings are directly charged at your account
- For more information please contact the hotel’s telephone center 50
- The air condition is working on timetable in the public areas of the hotel.
- You can adjust room temperature and fan speed from the dedicated room controller.
- Please keep the doors and windows closed when air-condition is working.
- Please consult the instructions for SAFETY and find the relevant instruction sheet in case of fire.
- The hotel is equipped with all fire protection systems.
- Do not use lifts in case of fire.
- Contact directly to reception No 50
- Tel. Fire Service 199
If you need a doctor please contact the hotel Reception, tel. 50.
RENT A CAR/MOTROBIKE
- Rental services for cars, motorbikes and bicycles are available from partner companies.
- Please contact the hotel Reception, tel. 50
- Each room has a safe deposit box.
- The hotel also has a central safe in the Reception free of charge.
- The hotel assumes no liability for any loss inside your room.
- There is wireless internet in all the common use places free of charge.
- There is also wireless internet in all the rooms free of charge.
- There are tablet at the reception for common use.
- In any event please contact the hotel Reception tel. 50.
- There is a shared computer available with an internet connection in a special place at the hotel’s 1st level. There are available printing, copying and scanning services.
- For fax services, please contact also with the reception
For business meetings there is space available next to the reception with a computer internet connection and possibility of printing, copying and scanning.
- Upon arrival you receive the key card from the Reception.
- To enter the room, hold the card chip on the outer chip of the lock.
- When the green light turms on please open the door.
- Insert the key card into the socket by entering the room on the right to turn on electricity and air conditioning.
- When you leave the room, please always take your key card with you.
- Do not forget to return your key card to Reception upon departure.
ELECTRICITY – ELECTRICAL DIVICES
- There is a main switch next to the door and next to the bedside of each room, free 220 V sockets and a socket next to the bathroom mirror for use with a razor
- There is a water kettle available in all hotel rooms with complimentary coffee and tea materials.
- All rooms are equipped with a mini fridge.
- There is a hairdryer available for personal use in the room bathroom
There is a multi-purpose room at the hotel’s level 1, fully equipped with conference equipment. Conferences, events and social events for 30 to 120 people can be organized. For more information, contact the receptionist or hotel management.
- Available TVs of at least 28 “in all hotel rooms.
- Satellite TV channels available in English, German, French, Romanian, Bulgarian.
- There is also a second available TV tuner in the suites bedrooms
- About TV programs, see the next page of the guide.
For extra baby cot in the room, please contact the reception.
AMMENITIES – OTHER SERVICES
There are individual shampoo and bubble packs, soap, hygiene and sewing kit, mailing and stationery, varnish and shoe polish, nail care sets, hygienic bags and toothbrush-toothpaste set are available in each room.
WASH MACHINE – DRY CLEANING
- In each room there is a plastic bag where you can put your clothes in order to be send for washing.
- Also on the reception you will find a price list, which you should carefully fill in. On the plastic bag please write your room number. Finally, give your plastic bag at the reception until 09:30 in the morning.
- The next day will be returned to your room.
- If it is dry cleaning, your clothes will be delivered in 2-3 days.
- The breakfast room is located at reception level 2 and operates from 7.15 to 10.30 am.
- Coffee (filter, instant, Greek), tea, milk, at least 2 types of fresh bread, toast, cake, butter, margarine, 2 types of jam, honey, cheese, cold meats, yoghurt, fruit juices, fresh fruit
- The hotel has been certified in the “HELLENIC BREAKFAST” program of Hellenic Chamber of Hotels.
- Breakfast can be served in the room for an extra charge of € 10.00 per person. Also in special occasions the early breakfast service is available after consultation with the reception from the previous day.
- For excursions or early departure early morning breakfasts can be taken with Lunch baskets. Please contact the reception one day before 19:00
There are many routes to Paralia and Katerini. Bus timetables are posted on the Reception.
Please contact the hotel Reception, tel. 50
There are daily trips to different destinations. For more information please contact the hotel Reception, tel. 50.
Incoming post arriving for you will be directly delivered in your room. You can find stamps on the mini market. The reception also takes over to send your postcards.
AIR TRAVEL & TICKETS
The receptionist is at your disposal for your flight bookings and confirmations in terms of all your personal travel needs.
ANIMATION – READING
- Available space with board games, billiards, ping-pong in a special area next to the conference room at level 1 of the hotel
- Every Friday at 20.30 live music at the restaurant’s veranda.
- Reading Room Reading Room at Hotel Level 1. Available books by Greek and foreign writers
Available sports area in a specially designed space at the hotel’s 1st level. Modern fitness equipment (treadmills, step machine, bench, dumbbells etc)
MINI MARKET – NEWSPAPER
The is a Mini Market available at level 1 of the hotel. Here you can find various cosmetics, souvenirs, sea items, newspapers, magazines, books, films, games, cigarettes, sweets, juices, wine and spirits. Daily newspapers and magazines are also available. Caution: Please anything you buy from the Mini market, do not consume it at Bars or Restaurants.
“DO NOT DISTURB”
In case you do not want to be disturbed you when you are in your room, you will have your room key card in the power-in slot in your room. In this way there is a red light outside your room meaning “do not disturb”. Alternative , you’ll find the “do not disturb” card inside your room. When you wish that your room is cleaned please hang the card from the proper side on the door.
PARKING FREE OF CHARGE
- There is free parking at the back side of the hotel.
- Tourist buses can also be parked in the same area.
- Please lock your car and do not leave valuables inside it. The hotel assumes no liability for any losts in the hotel parking area.
- For your convenience, a hotel employee can arrange to transfer your car to and from the hotel parking.
- Electric car charging source available. Information at the reception
- At your disposal to serve with extra pillows, blankets, clothes hangers or anything else will make your stay more comfortable.
- The hotel’s public areas are daily cleaned.
- Guest rooms are being cleaned and arranged daily. In case you wish to clean your room, place the special card on the outside of the front door.
- Bed linen in guest rooms is replaced every 2 days while bathroom linen is replaced daily.
- In case of need for immediate replacement of bathroom amenities, please contact the reception.
- Please consider how many tons of towels are washed everyday unnecessarily and how much detergent is consumed, which contaminates water and the environment in general. In the context of implementing Green Key, we let you decide on the following:
- Towels on the floor of the bathroom, means “change”
- Towels hanging mean’s that they will be “reused”
- It is not right that white room towels, sheets and blankets are used in the pool or on the beach.
SWIMMING POOL – BEACH
- There is an adult’s pool with hydromassage equipment and a children’s pool as well on the hotel’s exterior. Water is filtered, renewed and chlorinated daily.
- Opening hours: 10.00 – 19.00
- Towels are available at the reception for use at the hotel’s swimming pool
- Sunbeds and umbrellas are available free of charge at the beach.
We are always eager to hear your suggestions on any changes or improvements, because we would like you to feel comfortable and have a nice stay in our hotel. So you are kindly asked to fill out our questionnaire, which you can find in the room.
Room service available for 24 hours. Available list of cafes, beers, wines, spirits and snacks. Call number 55 from your room phone
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Is located at Hotel Level 2 (reception) Enjoy in buffet-style dishes accompanied by a beer or wine from the rich wine list.
- Opening hours: BREAKFAST 07:15 to 10:30 – DINNER 19:00 to 21:00
A LA CARTE RESTAURANT
- It operates in the Apelles Restaurant. Enjoy the chef’s magical flavors from the rich A La Carte list.
- Opening hours: 13:00 to 17:00
HIBISCUS LOUNGE BAR
- Located at Hotel Level 2 (reception). Enjoy the coffee of your choice and our great suggestions in beers, drinks and cocktails.
- Opening hours: 08:00 to 24:00
- After 19.00 in the hotel lobby, in the restaurant and in the bar, Clothing and Footwear should be decent. (casual)
ENDLESS BLUE POOL BAR
- It is located in the pool area. You can enjoy the coffee of your choice, refreshments, beers and explosive cocktails around the pool.
- Opening hours: 10:00 to 18:00
- It is located in the beach area. Enjoy your drink, coffee or snack overlooking the endless blue.
- Opening hours: 10:00 to 18:00
International Calling Codes
American Samoa 001-684*
Bosnia & Herzegovina 00387
British Virgin Islands 001-284*
Brunei Darussalam 00673
Burkina Faso 00226
Cape Verde Islands 00238
Cayman Islands 001-345*
Central African Republic 00236
Chatham Island 0064
China (PRC) 0086
Christmas Island 0053
(08 from Australia) 0011
Cocos-Keeling Islands 0061
Congo, Dem. Rep. of 00243
Cook Islands 00682
Costa Rica 00506
C.te d’Ivoire 00225
Czech Republic 00420
Diego Garcia 00246
Dominican Republic 001-809*
East Timor 00670
Easter Island 0056
El Salvador 00503
Equatorial Guinea 00240
Falkland Islands 00500
Faroe Islands 00298
Fiji Islands 00679
French Antilles 00596
French Guiana 00594
French Polynesia 00689
Gabonese Republic 00241
Guantanamo Bay 005399
Hong Kong 00852
Korea (North) 00850
Korea (South) 0082
Kyrgyz Republic 00996
Former Yugoslav Rep of. M 00389
Mali Republic 00223
Marshall Islands 00692
Mayotte Island 00269
Midway Island 001-808*
Netherlands Antilles 00599
New Caledonia 00687
New Zealand 0064
Norfolk Island 00672
(Saipan, Rota, & Tinian) 001-670*
Palestinian Settlements 00970
Papua New Guinea 00675
R.union Island 00262
Rwandese Republic 00250
St. Helena 00290
St. Kitts/Nevis 001-869*
St. Lucia 001-758*
St. Pierre & Miquelon 00508
St. Vincent & Grenadines 001-784*
San Marino 00378
S.o Tom. and Principe 00239
Saudi Arabia 00966
Seychelles Republic 00248
Sierra Leone 00232
Slovak Republic 00421
Solomon Islands 00677
Somali Democratic Republic 00252
South Africa 0027
Sri Lanka 0094
Timor Leste 00670
Togolese Republic 00228
Tonga Islands 00676
Trinidad & Tobago 001-868*
Turks and Caicos Islands 001-649*
United Arab Emirates 00971
United Kingdom 0044
United States of America 001
US Virgin Islands 001-340*
Vatican City 0039, 00379
Wake Island 00808
Wallis and Futuna Islands 00681